Integrity You Can Trust.
Quality You Can Celebrate.
Recognition You Can Publicize.
Asian countries are not only the world’s biggest producers of spirits, but they lead in consumption as well.
The Singapore World Spirits Competition will focus on spirits produced and consumed in Asia with class codes reflecting those trends. Interesting fact, Baijiu is the most popular spirit in the world, but it is mostly consumed and marketed in China. Receiving a medal from the Singapore World Spirits Competition’s esteemed panel of judges, will help provide easier entry into markets around the world and establish winning brands as some of the world’s—not just Asia’s— top spirits producers.
The Tasting Alliance Competitions are considered the most influential for a reason. They have elevated the reputation of many brands, and represent the ultimate curator for wine and spirits. Receiving a medal from the organization is a critical next step for any producer to earn recognition in the industry. Why? Because of their commitment to these three founding principles:
What does a medal mean for you?
The Tasting Alliance medal winners range from some of the most renowned international distillers to small-batch producers that we’ve helped put on the map. Not only is an The Tasting Alliance medal a testament to your hard work, it’s a universally recognized indicator of exceptional quality and craftsmanship.
Our medals are valuable sales tools that can garner a flood of attention from press, industry experts, and consumers. In a saturated marketplace, winning an The Tasting Alliance medal sets you apart from your competitors while giving you opportunities to further promote, market, and position your product to consumers.
We can help
Throughout every step of the Competition, we want to help you succeed. We’ll answer any question you may have during the application process. Once you win a medal, we offer a wealth of tools and resources to help you turn your success into marketing gold:
- All Gold, Double Gold, and Premium Award winners will be listed in an issue of The Tasting Panel Magazine, which reaches over 90,000 beverage-trade decision makers.
- Bottle stickers are available for purchase to help increase visibility and distinguish winning products on store shelves.
- High-quality, high-resolution medallion imagery is available for licensed use in winners’ online, print, and POS materials.
- Developed exclusively for The Tasting Alliance winners, a complimentary marketing toolkit will provide ideas, tips, and strategies for promoting your award to increase visibility and maximize sales.
- Throughout the year, the The Tasting Alliance hosts numerous media, trade, and consumer tasting events to showcase top winners.